Today and Venezuela...

Let's start with the sad part... VENEZUELA...
OH my dear Venezuela, what we had done to you??

I'll be quick... The news about our wonderful government is: They are forcing all stores in the country to cut the prices of the appliances, because according to them the stores are selling the things almost three times more that the real price, and maybe is true, but they did that because the same government do not gives all the dollars that the stores needs, so the stores has to buy the dollar in the black market, that is like 600% more expensive than the dollar that the government gives... so this week a lot of people are on those stores doing a big line to buy appliances... it's crazy, right now the government are in the malls cheeking out all the stores there, and cut the prices of everything... WHY IS THIS BAD? because nobody will want to invest here, so when all the merchandise sells out, they are not going to brought more to sell it in the price that the government said, so for January we will not have anything to buy... IS SO CRAZY... you can read this article to understand better... is in English, and it's about Zimbabwe, but the same is happening herehttp://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/16/zimbabwe.chrismcgreal?CMP=twt_gu.





In another hand I'm living in a bubble... When I'm with the kids I'm happy, and I do not think about all this disaster!! 

Today is the second day that I'm all day with both kids, and by the end of the day I was exhausted... but well I hope that the girl goes to the school tomorrow...

Today we talk about fall, even though that we don't have fall, is important to them know about it... so for the morning they did some activities for the motors skills... the girl made a necklace and the boy pour black beans from a cup to another with a spoon. we spend there like 20 min!!


Then we talk about fall, and paint the leaves of brown and orange.

Also I'm working with the letter A with the girl, and do another activities with her.


and that's all!!!

Comments

Kimie said…
Nice activities!! Good for you :)
Kimie said…
Also--I can't BELIEVE the government is forcing businesses to sell of their products for such a low price. That is crazy!! I'm sorry this is happening in your country :(. I wish it were different.
Maydelin said…
thanks kimie for yours comments!! I wish it was different too

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER