I'm Feeling GOOD!!! YEI

Hello, today I'm feeling so well, not sick at all. I'm so thankful to be healthy now.

Yesterday I forgot to show you the activity that I made with the little boy, most of his activities are for the fine motor skills...

This one wasn't a hit, he just spent like 10 min doing it, and then he get bored, I don't know if was because I was sick and so is he, or because he really doesn't liked... But well here it is... I just tape to the wall a roll of toilet paper, and I gave him so stuff so they can go through the roll.


I think he was most interesting in put the tape back to the wall, than passing the objects thought the roll! 
If I forgot to mention, he is 14 months old



And today I made my regular activities with kids!! With the boy I worked again with motor fine skills.
In a muffin pan I put some rice, black beans and red beans... I gave him 3 spoon, the idea is pass the rice and the beans to one spot to another with the spoon, he did it at the first 10 min, then he wanted to mix the rice with the beans, and I let him, then I help him to put the beans together, and the rice in another spot, he got the Idea, and he made it all by himself, at the end we made this activity about 30 min, and my final goal is He learn how to classify. 

We made this activity two time and both times he spent like 20 or 30 min. 


Also I notice that the girl thewho is 4 years old, loves to do this kind of activities too, so we she came back from school I let her play with this and also I'm reinforcing her fine motor skills. Today she spent about 20 min doing this.

And my activities with her are about thanksgiving... this are the ones that we are making in this days!!

Pilgrims and Native American.


Garland



 and Obvious a Turkey

The activities that I made with the girls are different, I try that she does the majority of the work, but sometimes she get stressed about it and doesn't want to do it, or says that she can't do it... But I try to push her just a little bit, a least that she try once, and then I help her... 

I don't want that she feels that my activities are homework, I just want that she has fun with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER