It's November!!!

 
I can't believe It's November!!


 I'm feeling very happy and optimistic about this month!

The weather down here makes me feel like christmas is around the corner, because is so chilly...

I will start this month finishing my level in the English course and WORKING ALL WEEKEND.

Also on monday I will start my new job as a Nanny... I decided that be a Nanny full time is a REAL JOB.

I also already brought two Christmas Presents... One for my Little sister and the Other for my mom!

I hope to post more here, Even a quote, a Video, something!!
 
Looking back this year I realised that I didn't posted so many things that happened in my life and how I felt about it, and I want to change that!

Also Maybe I will posting more pictures of me, I do not have a lot pictures of me here and I think is important to people see who is writing here.
 
 
 
  So for now, Good bye...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER