Friday!!!

Hello well I was going to post yesterday but my cousins called me, to hang out with them... 

Well Yesterday It was a good day... even though that we didn't make all the activities, we play a lot.

but here are the Activities.

at her School they are working with the letter E, and I working with Fine motor Skills... I was not interesting about she knowing the letter E, but she does, she knows every letter, So I was focus about making little balls with her fingers... At the beginning she told me that she doesn't wanted to do it, and the she didn't know how to do it... but I showed her how it do it and she try and try and try... after 10 min she finally figure it out and she learned how to do little balls with her fingers



This Picture shows the clamp, that it was my goal with her.


And after filling the letter E we made a Native american with construction paper... My goal with this is not only for her to know the history of thanksgiving but also the human body!!


And speaking of... here an activity about human body that I made with her... I told her to lay down on the paper, and then I traced her body with a pen, when she got up she saw the figure and I asked her to tell me what she saw, my goal with this is that she realize that we have arms, a chest, neck, etc... is you look closely you will see how she draw the human body is just the head and then the legs, so my other goal with her is that she draw the whole human body!! but I'm going step by step.


AND, Bathrooms breaks??  They will find you!!


I LOVE THEM! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER