Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

obviously  most of The Venezuelans doesn't know about thanksgiving, Even me, I didn't know the meaning of the Thanksgiving before I started to work with American Families, but by now I know the meaning and all the traditions (I guess).

Well today Was my third Thanksgiving, My bosses were very nice to invite me to the celebration today!!

In the building live a about 4 or 5 American families so It was a big celebration with A lot of people and kids.

I really love my job, my bosses are the nicer and most kind people in the world, and the kids are just adorable, I'm very thankful to be able to do what I love most, I'm Thankful for my supporting Family, and I VERY VERY thankful for my beautiful niece.

I hope that You all have a great Thanksgiving!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER