Good Bye?? and Now start!!


Hello Friends! Well right now I'm In home Finally!! 

It really not was a hard work weekend!! I'm not THAT tired, but it's nice to be in home.

Well Maybe this will be my last weekend working with baby J.

She is a sweetheart and a easy going baby girl, but there are happening things with her family in general, That are not really working out for me... I think that they are happy with my job or maybe not... But are somethings that I am not happy about, and also because I will start working tomorrow with the new family, and the schedule for me it's going to be horrible if I keep both jobs!!

But well, This weekend finally Baby J was more time with me before asking for her mom,  and I was starting to bonding with her a little more... 

This is to me...

I sleep in the guess room.. I woke up every day that I was there at 7 am, I always went to the bedroom were she sleep and take it downstairs to play a little bit.. She is walking right now, so she was all over the place...

We played in the morning in the rug in the living room... we play with toys that she has
 till breakfast... 



Then she took a nap for two hours... When she woke up, it was lunch time... so she ate and then I ate... we play more in the rug, I sing to her, played with her toys, about two hours more, then her mother took her out to a walk and put it sleep for a nap...  Then more playing on the rug, till 5:30 0r 6 when she usually take a shower, then dinner, play a little more till 9 pm when she goes to sleep.

That is her routine most days!! but

It never was like that... We usually went to the supermarket after lunch, and then we walk in the malls, or did something fun with her... I think I just went for 5 weekends or 4... not more than that!!


 Sooo Tomorrow I will start with the American Family!! I'm really excited about it... Let's see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER