Happy Nine Months!!

My dear Emma you turn 9 months old!!!! 


You are such a Doll!!!!
You has dark brown hair and very dark eyes, I think they are not going to change


Your weight is 10,5 kilos, you are such a chubby baby, I want to eat you!!
 Now You're eating with spoons, Finally!!
Also you are eating AREPAS!! YUMMY YUMMY

You are in the 90-95 percentile, you're a healthy baby girl.
You are wearing cloths of 12 and even some of 18 months


This month you're standing up all by yourself.

Also you had your first big fall, You felt when you were standing up in a chair! Thanks god nothing happened to you!!



 Also This Month you started to "Dance" you look so cute doing it!


Also you makes funnies sounds, and you're always yelling around the house.


You are a little spoiled, and wants mommy's phone!!
but you are a sweetheart too!! Everybody loves you, everybody said that you are such a good baby, and beautiful.


My Dear Emma, I love you more than words can describe, I always wake up on the morning and my first thing that I do is, ask for you to your mommy!!

I love seeing your videos, I watched more the once at day, I miss you and I wish I can be with you my baby girl!!

Love you 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER