Another Turkey!!

Well today was a good day, long thought!! Usually the girl go to school in the morning and I just spent the morning with the boy!! But the girl wasn't feeling very well today, so she stayed in home! And I didn't expect that... So all scheduled went off and I had to make a new plan... In the morning we just watched TV... TWO MOVIES, just in the morning!, well I accepted because she was "sick", then she wants to watch more movies, but I said no, and we did Two of my three activities that I bring for the day...

The last activity I was scared to do it, because it was the first time That I work with them with paint... I work with both kids!! So It was a little stressful, but it worth it.

The Idea of put grass as a floor it was of the girl!! 





Also I don't know if you all are aware what is going on here!! But I will tell you tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER