Hello!!

I'm sorry I do not have a nicer and creative tittle.

Well I failed in writing here every day, But I think Is not bad at all, At least I'm writing...

The main reason that I didn't wrote this two past days was that I got super late from work, and obvious tired, but not for working is for the traffic, it awful and I hate it... I get home at 7:30 pm and then I have to walk my dog, make my dinner, take a shower, and by the time I ended with all that is 9 pm, and I just want to sleep... so that's the main reason why I didn't post here, also I didn't did much this two day with the kids, the girls doesn't wanted to do activities and Friday for me is like a day part of the weekend, so I not push the kids to do activities, I just let them to do what ever they want and that includes two movies or more... I'm ok with that on Fridays ONLY.

Today I started the course again, and sadly I HATE IT, I don't like the group, and I HATE the teacher, I know more English than him... OMG, also the class goes slow because of him, but well at least is one time a week!! also I went to the movies with one of my college friend, the only one that I see frequently and I had a nice afternoon.

And that's all y'all... Right now I'm chilling in my house, listening music, and enjoying my time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER