Friday and We Won!!!

Hello My friends!! Well yesterday was so tired to blog!! but here I am!

For me Fridays should be a part of the weekends for the kids, So I really don't do much with the kids on Fridays! ...

It's the last day of the week and they are tired of the week, so I just let them do what ever they want.
And for almost every kid watch TV is the most fun activity, but if you know me you know that I don't like that they watch tv, so is hard for me just let them to do that!

Anyways... obvious the baby don't watched much tv, so in the morning we did some activities... I used a Funnel to play... we put the rice into a funnel so it past through the bottle!! also we put some pasta with out the funnel, And I think he really enjoyed it!

He only spent 15 minutes doing this, but they learn to much doing this! we are developing theirs motility, (I hope that is the right word)

































Then in the noon the girl just wanted to be alone, so I let her alone in her room, then we eat lunch,  we watched a movie, played a little bit, park, rest time, and movie again!! I think Friday is the only day I will let her watch two movies, the rest of the week just one, and because I put the movies in Spanish, so she has to learn the language...

And in another Ideas!!

If you don't by now HE WON MISS UNIVERSE!! YEIII
 I know is stupid, but It`s kind of a big deal here the Miss Universe, Everyone watched the show, and we feel very proud to won the contest!!

And I say is Stupid because our country is a mess and we worry about a beauty contest.., But well That is who we are. And we are so happy to WON!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER