It's not Christmas YET!

Hello my friends... I just want to tell you what I think about all this Christmas stuff on November.

Sometimes I think I have a little of OCD, because seen Christmas things in November makes me a little crazy... For me Christmas start the first day of December, then is when I'm in CHRISTMAS mode on, I hear Christmas song, decorate my house, and make activities with the kids.

Here In Venezuela all the malls, are in Christmas mode on, the are putting Christmas song, all the trees are all set up, and the stores are starting to decorate for Christmas, Pinterest is all about Christmas things, some blogs all already decorated about it, etc... In my house I will start to decorated for Christmas on December first PERIOD, It's FALL and the Thanksgiving  have not passed yet, so is not Christmas, people.

My sister already decorated her house for Christmas, she is very excited to spend her first Christmas with my little Emma!!! and I am too, even though that I'll not be with her, I'm excited for her first Christmas 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER