Smething About me, one year later

I did this one year ago here it is 
 
 
Guilty pleasure?
from tv In don't have anything right know, and for clothes mmm Boots, I don't need it but I want it

I can't travel without?
books and cell phone!
 
Recent splurge?
I new dress for christmas, and I love it, my next step, Boots
 
My go-to flower?
I don't have favorite.
 
In bulk, I buy?
books and t shirts.
 
I sleep on?
in a bunk! my room is the most bigger in the all house, but at the same time is the most uncomfortable, the bunk is too big for my room, besides I also have here my computer, and tv... is too much for this space, but I LOVE!! my bed.
 
Comfort food?
everything with chocolate and peanut butter
 
For breakfast?
well here we have something call AREPAS, is like the tortillas but better HA! and we fill it with almost everything, like eggs, cheese, ham, butter, avocados.
 
For dinner?
now cereal, or yogurt, I'm trying to eat more healthy
 
Can't stop watching?
Gossip Girl (Final seson, so sad), Grey's anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Secret life of an American Teenager.
 
Best online shopping find?
I don't have credit card to buy on line
 
Every girl should have?
I white dress, and boots ha!
 
My style in five words?
comfortable, cute, solids colour, mature.
 
I love wearing?
Right now dresses and skirts
 
Dream job?
be a principal or owner of a preschool or/and professional photographer !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER