Diet or Life Style?

Hi, I never think that I will post here about food, because all my family has a bad relationship with food and I don't like to participate on that... They eat thinking in the carbs, the fat, or how guilty they feel after eat something that they "should" don't eat, so since I have 16 or something like that, I told to my mom that she can't criticize about what a eat, when or where, that this is my body and I can do whatever I want with him, Of course I don't eat like a pig, but I like to eat without feeling me guilty or judge.


That's was right for me, I tried to control myself about what to ate, but no so much, I ate hamburgues if I wanted, or coke, I never drank water, etc, until I see something in my young body that I did not want to see, CELLULITE... I hate it, I never in my teens age I was thin, but I never had bad cellulite like now, I'm scared, because I'm young, I don't have kids, is not any reason to have cellulite, so I figure out that the food was doing me this.

I never been in a diet, EVER, I don't like it, I'm just love too much the food and also I don't want to have a relationship with my food, that it makes me think about every little piece that I'm eating... I just don't want that, but  I want to get rid of this ugly cellulites... So I think, what produce cellulites? My answer: coke, Ice tea (Nestea) and greasy food... I ask to myself again, what of those can I quit FOR LIFE? My Answer: COKE, ICE TEA, any drink with carbs... and I decided to drink ONLY water, and just not that, I drink 9 glass of water every day, I started this, 2 weeks ago, and my celullites is almost gone... I don't know if was the water, or just hormones, or what, the thing is that my cellulites is almost gone, and I lost like two pounds... So I quit for life to cokes and nestea or any other drink with carbs, and I feel that I can do this.

Now I want to change my eating habits, I started eating more healthy snaks... I can't quit to snaks, so I ate oat cookies, and fruits, also when I eat out I eat salads, not hamburguers, or sandwish, but about this, if one day I'm craving for one hamburguer, I will eat, because like a I said I don't want to have a bad relationship with the food, I'm just trying to make a change in my life style, Step by step, one day at the time.

 

Also ate a really good breakfast, and lunch, At dinner i'm taking slowly and trying to eat more healthy, but like a said one day at the time .

this is my dinner today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER