Short or Long??

Hi again... well I have a little dilema, or not, really I just made my desicion but I want to share here, this is about my hair.

For so many years I been have short hair, I really like it how looks on me, but I think that I look like a mom (Is nothing wrong with that, just that I'm not a mom, and everybody call me Ms when I go to a place with the kids) and well I don't want to be a mom for 4 or 5 years from now, and when that's happen,  I really don't want to have "the mom looks" for me that's involve SHORT hair, So I decided to let it grow, I really want to have a long hair, just to see how that looks on me, and if worth it all the job that's implicate

Once, I had a long hair, (but just for 2 years I think the rest of ,y life since I had 6 years old I have short hair) ... But I did realized that, until I cut my hair and saw the old photos.
I had here like 16 or 17 , I don't really love it... But well I think that I change and as well my hair


Then I cut it like this, Still pretty, and I little more short.


  Until one day I get crazy (and my hairstylist too) and  I cut my hair very short.

  and I loved it... I look so pretty... So I continued cutting my hair for 5 or 6 years, and two years ago...


My stylist did this, (It was a little more short than this picture) and when he did it, I freak out, I do not wanted my hair so short, but I ended loving it.


 Until this month, I want to let my hair grow, I want a long hair, but really long, I want to do something diferent.

This is my hair today... what do you think, long or short?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER