My new "Classroom"

 Well, the next Monday I will start my internship in a new preschool near my house

It's not a real internship, I just will be there for 5 or 6 weeks, and just  for do some activitys.

 
This is for my final class and assignment of my career


I don't know in USA, but here we do a assignment call "tesis" is the final work, and you have to present it in front a lot of people and your family



and well we have to work with the community and the school


Telling the truth I'm not excited about this, I just want to finish this and graduate



Let's see how this goes


The good thing is that I'm not alone, I will be with my friends in the same classroom




Comments

Kimie said…
Suerte con tu tesis! Ojala que te va bien :). Me gustan a las fotos, como siempre.

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER