College Girlfriends

I have 3 very "best friends" in my College with two of them I've studying since semester 1 and we are in 10 now


They are just like me, and is rare, because all my past best friends have been totally different to me, I'm so quite and calm, and my best friend ever, is so crazy and noise, and I just love that, that we are so different.


But with my college girls, well we think the same about different situacion on life, and we have so much in common, that is so great for us.


The next three months are gonna be the last one that I going to see them Every day, for one part I know that we will be in touch, but at the same time and sad.



I just want to say Thank You for this past 5 years together



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER