Puerto Ordaz, Another tripp

Acording to my blog I travel a Lot, but really I work A LOT. HA!

 I really love travel with my bosses and kids, I've doing this for 5 years, so is so easy for me and for them, travel with them.

 This time we visit Puerto Ordaz, I loveee this city, is much more organized than Caracas, I've been there 2 times, I just love it


The first time was a trip with my friends about 3 or 4 years ago, I just fell in love of the city, I was able to visit all the touristic part in one weekend.



This Time was a little Different, we just stay in the hotel, But we took a tour for the waterfalls, so beautifull (the pisctures down)

we went there because my boss had a fishing champion, and he won 2 place, and now he is going to go the worldwide in Spain the next year

how exciting is that?

the last day we went to a Mall and R, skate on "ice"


he did very well


most of the time 



and here are the photos of the tour.

This is the CaronĂ­ River



and here is where the CaronĂ­ River and Orinoco River get together 


It's Amazing how the water no combine, The brown water is Orinoco, and the blue is CaronĂ­


This is a jawbone of one fish who lives in the river


and the Waterfalls, this is Cachamay 





and this is La llovizna 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER