Breaking Down Part II

 I'm a huge Fan of the twilight series, Really fan, I read all the books at least 5 times, and I've seen the movies at least 4 times in the movie theater... and Breaking Down part II was the final one, I literally cried when the movie started, knowing that it was the last time that I will experiment the excitement for watching the first time.

I really love it the movie, and it's more the amazing, the director and actors did a really good work.


 I went with two friends from college, the difference this time was I didn't watch the movie the premiere day (I always go at the premieres), but it was not bad, I don't felt bad for seen it 4 days after the premiere, and Also I don't feel the necessity to go and watch it again and again at the movies.



Maybe is because I'm older.



But, is the the end of a great time for me, I get  closer with some friends thanks to the movies.



So, Thanks Twilight for the fun, for friends and the great times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER