Sometimes it worth it

Yestarday I came to work, and I really don't wanted very much, I think that my time here is over, but well the thing is that I can't do anything about it because this is my work and my boss are counting with me, also because by the end of the morning I resigned to came to work.

I come here with a very positive actitude, and glad of be able to see my kids and play with them, and really enjoy the time, but as usual, 30 min with them and I wanna go out and never return.
(a little exaggeriting)

My boss was working and she needed to make a phone call very important, so I could not let the kids interrupt her, But V wanted be with her mommy, so I took her crying and screaming down stairs, and she cry no matter what I tell her, she stayed like that for 15 min... Long 15 min, at the end she calmed down I spoke with her, and then we play, I tell her that she stay quite and calm she can be able to stay with mommy.

 so with go up again, and R was doing his homework, but he is not good at it without help (any kid is not good without help) , and if he don't do it right at first time he gets angry, and yesterday was one of those days, so he was fight it with her mom, about how he could do the homework right, and he don't want to do it, and he don't care at all the homework... well at this time I was like "what the heck, I'm never going to be a mother", but thank god a I have a lot of patience, so I help R to finish his homework with no much drama.. and well he was happy at the end, I was happy, Mommy was Happy and V was happy...



At the end I really glad to decide to come to work, because those kids are like MY KIDS, and I love them



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER