I have a ticket....

To Spain, Yei!!! I'm so exited, I'm leaving to Tenerife in March till May... 3 whole months there, In a first world country, with my niece and my sister... My niece will born on February 23 but I have college so I can't go till march....

Other news... I started my last semester on college, just one class, I feel so free, I have a whole day for me, I don't have to work anymore on weeks (well, Thursday and Friday I work part time) but even though, I love the time that I have for myself. 

College go well so far, I started last week, and the teacher is nice, is perfect for me I think... After one semester so full and stressed, I need a little of peace, so this teacher is perfect because she is not perfect, you know what I mean?

a part of that nothing news is happen, my kids are in Miami right now, I think my boss need some family time, so she went for 5 days, I hope she come back more relax.

I can't be able to fix my router, so tomorrow I will take it to my technical so he can fix it...

I've a little lost because I found a tv series on internet and in 1 week I watched 1 season and half.  you may know, it called Secret life of American Teenager, I know I'm a little grow up to watch that, but I like it, and today I'm staying up all night to watch another season, and I'm doing it because I can, I do not have to go to class tomorrow or work, or take care of a baby, or do homework... I have the whole day just for sleep, watch tv, and do NOTHING...

So this is all that is going on on my life... I promise photos soon, so I just want to let you know that I'm still here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER