Happy Birthday Gabriela!!

 I think that My family has a bad/good habbit, to celebrate the birthdays twice

Well We celebrate Gaby's Birthday (My cousin) on the real day, It was the past Monday, and then we celebrate with the whole Family on Saturday.

This pictures are from Monday
Gaby is the one with the glasses

Well for a long time Gaby was like my little sister, her mother is my godmother, and that made, that I bond with her, and also because she is only child



But she grew as Independent young women, and we are not the close any more, But I really love her.

 She is one of the few person that Is not selfish at all.

 She a little crazy, she really is, but she is a giver



Sometimes she is a little rebel.


And a little disrespect, but at the end, she is a really good person, I think that she never going to hurt anybody
 

Notice that I not have any picture with her (except the first one), and that is because SHE IS CRAZY, and she is with everybody, in everywhere, all the time

.

Well, also I have pictures with Noel, my little nephew... He is so busyyy


And so cuteeee

Comments

Kimie said…
Happy birthday, Gaby! Great photos :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER