Something about me

Guilty pleasure?
from tv I have to say jerseylicious, and for shopping, I don´t  think a have one.

I can't travel without?
books and cell phone! 

Recent splurge?
yesterday I buy tow new pants,  one new notebook (not cheap), and eat in B.K that was a lot of money!! 

My go-to flower?
mmm i don´t really have a favorite, but a like the lilies, and white roses  

In bulk, I buy?
books!! I really love to read.

I sleep on?
in a bunk! my room is the most bigger in the all house, but at the same time is the most uncomfortable, the bunk is too big for my room, besides I also have here my computer, and tv... is too much for this space, but I LOVE!! my bed. 

Comfort food?
everything with chocolate  

For breakfast?
well here we have something call AREPAS, is like the tortillas but better HA! and we fill with almost everything, like eggs, cheese, ham, butter, avocados.

For dinner?
arepas too!! we strong meal is the lunch! 

Can't stop watching?
Grey´s Anatomy, house hunter, property virgin, toddlers and tiaras, the middle, mike and molly, Vampire Diaries. 

Best online shopping find?
I never shop on internet

Every girl should have?
a dress, a black jeans and a white shirt.

My style in five words?
comfortable, pretty, soft, multi use.

I love wearing?
blue jeans, and comfortable shirt short sleeve

Dream job?
be a principal or owner of a preschool!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER