So Busy!!

Hi, well I be been a bad blogger this weeks, but I was very busy, the first week with homework and this week because my sister came here from Spain, and I we out everyday , and by the time that I came home I was really tired or have some homework to do. My sister left this Friday, but I work all the weekend... so this post y just a little sneak and peek of my week 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bueno, he sido una muy mala blogger estas dos semanas, lo que pasa es que he estado muy ocupada, la primera semana con muchas tareas, y la segunda lo que paso es que mi hermana vino de EspaƱa y pues salia con ella todos los dias, cuando llegaba a mi casa estaba muy cansada o tenia tareas que hacer! Por eso, este post es solo una miradita a mi semana.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER