Breaking Down time!!!

The 18 of November was the premiere of Breaking Down movie, i´m so fan of this saga, I read all the books in 2 weeks and obviously I see all the movies, I not have huge expectations with this movie because with New Moon and Eclipse I was a little disappointed but I love it anyways, so this time I was excited but not like the other ones, so I was really surprise when I see the movie and I LOVE IT really!! is so perfect!!! I saw two time that Friday, and the Saturday I saw again , and I wanna go today but looks like is gonna rain so I don`t know, but I want to.





The Friday 18 I wen with 5 friends, and that day rains a lot, it was horrible get there, I took the subway and it had delayed, so the route to normally take 20 minutes this time took 1 hour!! so I was so stressed, then finally get to the station and the rain was awful, I get wet even with my umbrella, well finally I get to the movies, and my friends who had the credit card to buy the tickets had not arrive, and there were only 10 minutes to start the movie, so we are freaking out at this point, well finally he arrive and we could see the movie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER