My sister came to visit!

My Older sister live in Spain since 4 year, she came to visit for a really short time because she only came to renew the passport. She spend here only 5 days... SO busy five days.


The first day she have the appointment to the passport and I had to go to the college. So it was a boring day, well no so boring, we made a traditional plate for Christmas call "Hallaca" the Hallaca have to be made in two days, the first day we cut all the ingredient and make the meat, so we made that the Monday. 


And also make the Christmas decorations. (and another post you gonna see the final product)




Mi hermana mayor vive en España desde hace 4 años, ella solo vino por muy pocos dias, en realidad solo vino a renovar su pasaporte. Solo duro aqui 5 días... pero realmente 5 dias muy ocupados.


El primer día que fue lunes, ella tenia la cita para el pasaporte, y yo tenia que ir a la universidad, asi que fue un día un poco aburrido, aunque no tanto porque teniamos que hacer el plato tradicional navideño, llamado hallaca, la hallaca se tiene que hacer en dos días, el primer día es para cortar todos los ingrediente y hacer la carne.


Y También ese día montamos la navidad en mi casa.





Tuesday I went to college and my sister and mom made the hallacas.
El martes yo fui a la universidad y mi hermana y mi mama armaron las hallacas.





That day in the afternoon we go to a mall just for fun, and have a dinner with some friends of my sister.


El martes en la tarde fuimos a un centro comercial solo para pasear y en la noche cenamos con unos amigos de mi hermana.


Wednesday we went to my dad house, he was operated for a hernia, so he can not go out.
and later my family came to my house for a dinner... Obviously we ate hallaca with chicken saled and bread of ham. Really was delicious 


El miercoles fuimos a casa de mi papa, el fue operado por una hernia entonces no podia salir de la casa.


Y en la noche vino mi familia para comer, y obviamente comimos hallaca, con ensalada de pollo y pan de jamon, de verdad estaba delicioso 




Thursday I stay in home and my sister came out with a friend to have lunch, but at night i met her to have a dinner with hers friends... It was a good bye dinner, the food was awesome and I order a strawberry juice, wow it was delicious!!


El jueves mi hermana salio con una amiga a comer y yo me quede en la casa, pero en la noche nos encontramos en un restaurant para cenar con sus amigos... Fue su cena de despedida, la comida estaba demasiado rica, y yo ordene un jugo de fresa que estaba delicioso! 



and them she go the Friday and I have to work all the weekend. 

I miss her so much... I cry every time that we have to say good bye, its hard live in different country's but I know she is better there.

Ella se fue el viernes y yo me fui a trabajar todo el fin de semana.
 la extraño demasiado, lloramos cada vez que nos tenemos que despedir y es muy difícil vivir en diferentes países  pero yo se que ella esta mejor allá. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER