Road Between

Hi friends, today I wasn't planned to blog, but I decide to do it so here I'm.
Today I'm gonna talk you About Road Between, the new Country album for Lucy hale, it's out today, so go and get it, it's really good, It is country but not  the old one, and it's not that POP country album like Taylor Swift, it is a really good album with a lot of good songs.

Nobody is paid me to promote her, but trust me if you like the new country music this album is fresh air for your ears, honestly I never thought that it was going to be this good, but it looks that they take care very well of the songs, and in the making it, I was gladly surprised with this album.

My favorite song that I can't get out of my head is Love Tonight.



and the song with which I identify is Road Between.



You can also can Identify with all the songs! Is a very well done album

Go and Get it NOW!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER