Emma in Venezuela

Hello My friends! I wrote this the past week, before I left for the beach!! but I have to post it 




Emma, is being here for a week and half and the first week was just so hard for her and all of us, she was confused, a little sad and that’s normal, she is in another country without her mom and she miss all her stuff.
But the second week it’s all better, she is now get along with everyone, it’s not so shy anymore, and I think she is having a good time here.



Sadly she hasn't gone to a park or do something fun because is really hard, I wanted to take her to a park or something but it’s a little expensive and I can’t go alone with her, also the weather is so crazy and it’s raining a lot, but I hope to take her to a “park” nearby my house one of this days, so far she has only been in my house, her grandma’s house, another uncle’s house and my Aunt’s house, but this week I wanted to take her to another place, I know that this weekend we are going to the beach so that`s have to be fun.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER