My Comeback

 Hello my friends, I’m back ( I hope) It was good for me just take back and don’t think about blogging thought  missed so much, right now I’m in Venezuela, Yes I’m here, I got here….

My last 3 week in Spain were intense, relaxing, full of thoughts, emotional and more, for the first time I felt like I belong there and that was because I sign-up for English classes, it was just 8 days, eight intense days, studying, learning, and getting ready for my test, I loved my English teacher he is American (from Florida) and he has been all over the world, In Europe they learn British English and is quite different than American, but thanks good my teacher was American and I had the best time learning from him, and he understood me very well.

Also we went to the beach, the pool and spent some time with my sister’s friends, but I also babysit a lot, and I miss my little niece, I love her with all my heart.




I don't feel like I failed in what I supposed to do there, yes, it supposed that was going to stay there, but God have another plan for me, I’m coming back but in the right way, I’M GOING BACK.


My travel to come back here took me 2 days, I flew all alone from Tenerife to Madrid, then spent one night alone in a Hotel (My first time ever, in another post my experience) and finally the next day VERY VERY early I flew to Rome and finally to Caracas, I didn't sleep the night before because I wanted to sleep in the fly to Caracas, so that’s what I did most of the time, also I was lucky enough to had two seats for me, so I was very comfortable, I arrived in Caracas at 4:30 and my dad was there with my brother and then they drove me home, my mom welcome me with some pasta, I took a shower, and went to bed very early, and then I woke up at 3 am,  it was 8:30 am is Spain that it's usually the time my niece wake me up there.

See you later! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER