First Time Alone in a Hotel


Hello my friends, Believe or not, I had never been in a hotel by myself before this trip, and it felt so good.
Well I stayed in a hotel close to the airport of course, so when I arrived I called  the hotel and asked for the shuttle and in 15 min I was in the hotel, I get there at 2 pm and I was sooo hungry, so I asked for the restaurant and the options in the menu, but the restaurant it was closed and didn't open till 4 pm, so I just went to the room left my stuff there and looked for a near mall or restaurant, I knew that at 1 km was a mall. But I wasn't sure to go all by myself, without car, or bus, just walking, but I WAS SO HUNGRY, so I decide to try to go, thank God for the technology, I used my phone’s GPS to get there and I made it, I was so proud of myself.


Of course the first thing that I looked was for food, I eta at McDonalds, then I saw Dunkie Donuts, and I brought 2 for the next day breakfast, and then I saw Starbucks and brought a Frappuccino, after that I just walked around the mall, making time, at 5 I decide to go back to the hotel and for most of the way back I didn’t use the GPS but getting close to the hotel I got confuse and I had to use, well I went straight to the room and my plan was spent the whole night awake so I could sleep in my fly back to Venezuela, and I almost made it, I just sleep 1.5 hours.

 in the hotel I just wanted to take a real Bath, so I filled the bathtub and I relaxed there for 15 minutes, then I  watched PLL, till 3:30 went to sleep and I missed the bus that It was take me to the airport at 5 am, but the same bus came back and we left a 5:30 am, I was in time to my flight and everything went well.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER