Happy Father's Day!

Hello My friends, is too late to say Happy Father's day?


I know, I know Everybody says it, "I have the best dad In the world" But when I say it I mean it! I love my Father with all my heart, he is my support, he is the person I go to my problems, when I need a good advice I go with him.



I haven't lived with my dad since I was 4 years old, but I remember those years when I woke up and asked for him, not for my mom, every Sunday morning him and I, watched the racing cars even though I didn't understood a thing, but I just wanted to be with him.

Now 20 years later we still see each other every Sunday, I talk to him almost every day, and he knows more things about me than my mom, he is a really special Dad, a Little old fashion dad, but it's my dad AND I love him so much!!!

Happy Father's day to the BEST DAD IN THE WORLD.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER