Happy Birthday Emma (Venezuelan Style)


Hello my Friends, Emma turns 1 past February, but neither of us could be there, so I thought that it'll be fun to do a little party for her.

I decide this that morning, my mom was cleaning the house, and I was supposed to take Emma to the Park, but that day was raining, so I decide to stay home and told my mom that I wanted to do a little party for Emma, and she said "of course"


So that day I call my Aunts and told them to come to my house for the little party


I run and run all morning buying all the stuff for the party


We had a great time, and I just wanted to Emma has this picture with her family and I did.


Happy Birthday my little girl!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER