My Best Friend Benlly

Benlly.

Hello my friends!! Well now is everything about Emma Right? Well my poor little dog Belly is feeling a little left out, and I feel sorry for her.
I knew she was going to feeling like that and I’m trying to spend time with her as well, it’s a little difficult because my Niece don’t let me free time and when I have It I just want to lay down and rest or doing my stuff, so I leave Benlly behind.
Sometimes I do play with her and also I go to the “park” with her and my niece, but I think that it’s not enough!




Right now she is doing better, she looks happier little jealous thought.

Benlly is one of my best friends, I can tell her everything to her, and she knows when I am sad, and she comfort me sitting next to me and just be there, I love her so much!-:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER