Bonding time with Grampa


Hello My friends, I’m so behind, but my little niece keep me so busy, and I wanted to enjoy the last days with her here.



She left yesterday with her dad, I was a little sad, but I know I’m going to see her soon.



But well, I just want to post this, last week we went to the park with my Dad, just the three of us, it was a nice day and it was perfect because we went on a week day and the park was just for us.


That park is far away from where I am but it worth it go there, it has a little place for babies and another for big kids, also it has a road with a lot of car for the kids!


My little girl had a blast there, and so do I and my Dad.
It was a great opportunity for y dad to spend so quality time with Emma, I know he will treasure this memory in his heart 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER