Catch up With my Best Friend!


Hello My friends.
Ones of the first thing that I did when I came here, was see my Best friend, she came to my house the next day that I arrived, and we talked a lot, we do not talk much by text or anything like that, but when we see each other, we just can’t stop talking and it is like I haven’t been gone for 3 months.

That day we decide that we need to go out, so we went to a mall and then to the movies, before that I went to do some papers and then I waited for because she wanted for me to accompany her while she waited for her Passport.


We wanted to eat Sushi, but the place was far away from us, and we were very hungry, so we decide to eat in Friday’s, and after that we went to the movies and watch NOE (Not my favorite movie) but we had a really good time, I wish we can see more often, but she works and has a very busy schedule


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER