Happiness

 Hello my friends, I was desappear because I didn't had the time to blog, and when I do have the time, I Don’t have Internet, so that’s how it is, for now let’s talk about happiness.

What is happiness for you? I think that every single human being has a different significant of happiness, it’s not the same meaning for me a Latin girl as a European Girl, to me everything depends of where you had born, where you had been raised, how you had been raised, gender,  Age, culture etc.
I was thinking about my life, and  I compare with my pairs, I want things that my pairs don’t think about it just yet, also I compare myself with people of other cultures, and what they achieve and I don’t, what they are doing and I don’t, etc, That’s bad and good, Bad because sometimes you can get very sad or even depressed, and sometime good because that push you to go farther and achieve your goals.

Right now for me my happiness consist in stay here, grow here, have a job, a house, even a rented house or with a roommate, I don’t care, I want to act as an adult, I want to start to live, when I Get that I will have another goals, I know I will do my best to achieve them.
For a baby the happiness is so much simple, when they learn to walk, to talk, the joy I their face is the most beautiful thing in the world, I hope to have that face and feeling soon,.

 This is the Happy face of Emma!! pure happiness 


By the way, I’m no telling that I’m unhappy, or something like that, I’m so happy to be here with my sister and niece, it’s just I’m missing something to be completely happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER