Me and God!!

First post as a Private blog, for now is just God and Me, I don't know if this is going to affect my regular posts or something, but I have to remind myself that I do this to improve my English and also I became private for the security of my family... (nothing happened, and I am far away, it's just I have to figure it out what to do with the photos of children, we never know).

I do know how long I'm gonna be private maybe just a couple of months, maybe more, I just did it because right now I feel that this is the right decision.

Right now I'm Still in Spain, but NOW I know that I have to go back to Venezuela in May, I don't feel anything, I don't know if is good or bad, because I read that when you don't feel anything you're depressed, REALLY I don't know if I'm depressed,  I'm just sad to go back, I'm sad because I left everything in Caracas, (well the few things that I had), also I think that I'm just accepting the things, and well, coming back there doesn't make me happy at all, I'm just trying to do the right things to come here, at least this trip helped me to see my niece and sister also I spent 3 months away from that disaster, good things!!

In those day we baptize my niece, I turn 25, my sister's mother in law came...
I will make post of all of that... for now this is what you got

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER