Emma's Baptize

Hello my friends!!

as you can see I figure it out a way to try to protect my niece, (My main reason the why I went private), so sorry to private you to see her sweet face, but this the only way that I feel comfortable to make public my blog again

Well last week we baptize my Niece, it was Easter so the Mass was so beautiful and the church was beautiful.

I was the Godmother and my brother in law's brother was the Godfather 

She was so good during the Mass, well, we gave her a lot of cookies during the mass, but still she behave so well... I was so excited and Happy to be able to share this moment, and happy because my niece now is a daughter of god


The father talk about Jesus, and how were the baptizes before, and also remain us our duty with God


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER