Almost 25

Hello Friends!!

25 just a number right? It could mean so many things for so many people, for me it just a remainder of what is my life, if I'm doing good with my life?, It's 25, 5 more years and I'll be 30, where I'm gonna be in 5 years?

5 years ago I thought that by this time, I will be settle here, living by my own, have a boyfriend and planing my future, but how the saying say, "Make plans and God will laugh", I'm in my way, I Know I'm going to be there, but the time fly and I don't know what is going to happen.

I really hope that 25 will be my number, I really hope, but now I just wait, some days are better than others, but overall I'm happy.


in 6 days I'll be 25, I can't believe, I feel like I have 20, some days even like a girl, and some days like a old women, I really don't know if everyone (I mean women) feel this way or it just me.

Who do you feel at 25?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER