Summer is almost here!!

Last weekend my sister, Brother in law, niece and I went to the beach for the first time this year, In Venezuela you can go to the beach any time, but here you need the perfect weather, season, etc to be able to go.
Being  there my sister called 2 of her friends and my brother in law called one of his friends, the weather was great, but the water was so cold, (I miss my Caribbean beaches), we went to the south of the beach, is the tourist part, you see a lot of Germans there, and I love going there because you feel that you are in vacations.
At the end of the day we went to a pub and drank some drinks, and just talked and chill, My niece ate her first McDonals and she loves it (of course).



I’m glad that we had that little time there.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER