Me Moments

Hello My friends!!

Everybody needs moments, a break moment, a momenta for yourself, I NEED IT, and I know that you too, for most people their moment is at the end of the day, is when the house is quite, there’s nothing else to do, for other people is the rise morning, when everybody is still sleeping and you are enjoying a cup of hot coffee, without the rush of anyone or anything disturbs that moment, others their time it’s when they can get it, is almost like a surprise everyday, and you do whatever you want to do at that moment.

In Venezuela my Moment always was at the end of the day, when I came home after work, I just went straight to say hi to everyone, chit chat a little bit about ours day, call my dad, take my dog for a walk, and then it was my time, I used to spent it my time in the social media, in my computer, watching my Favorites shows, and relaxing, but here, my time is when I can get it, this is not my house, so I try to help the most, I take care of my Niece, I help to clean, I do little stuff here and there, but I do not have MY time, sometime I do get it in the morning, but mostly at the end of the day, like today, i Take this time to write my post, and read, because I do not have TV or Internet in my room I just do what I can, I rather have internet here so I can be on-line, I don’t care very much about the TV because I don’t watch any tv show here, I miss the internet but maybe this help me to create news habits like read more, I didn’t read before bed, But I’m doing it and I Like, so maybe is a good thing, also I rather have My moment at the same time every day, I like schedule and that helps me to relax, but that will come when I be establishes here. 

So, when is your moment?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER