Welcome April



Hello My friends!!!

I love the April month, just because this month is my birthday!! I turn 25, I CAN'T believe that!! I'm happy though.

Yesterday my boss told me that she hired a new nanny for MY kids, and she is Venezuelan also, I feel a little sad, jealous, envy, but at the end I accepted the fact that I decide to come here, that I'm not there, and that they need a new Nanny!!

But today my boss made my day, she told me that R call the new nanny with my name, that means that he remember me, and I LOVE THAT, I miss them so much, and sometime I wish I could be with them, and maybe someday I will, but also I need to move on, and HAVE a life, I want to be the fun aunt that visited them once a year!!! I hope to be that!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER