Lawyer, Situation in Spain!


 Yesterday I went to a lawyer about my situation in here, she is a Venezuelan lawyer who has been living here for 12 years, she knows the laws in Venezuela and also of Spain.
I ask her  about my situations and also I presented to her some scenarios that what could happen if, she was so nice and clear about everything, she gave me answer about what I can do being in here and what I can do from Venezuela.

Spain has been In crisis for about 6 years, and because of that, my options has been cut, I'm only have like 3 or 4 options, every one with risk, and I have to make a decision about what to do, and who to do it, I’m willing to take risk, I’m afraid, but I can’t live in Venezuela Anymore, no for now… One thing is sure, I have to go back in May, maybe for one week, or more but I have to, that’s not bad at all, let’s see…
By the end of this month my final decision have to be made!!

I promised to keep posting!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER