Light at the of the tunel

Hello my friends!!
When you see everything dark, you can’t recognizance the little lights around you, My visit with the lawyer went wonderful, She gave me a choice to stay that it’s easy but I a little afraid to do it, but I think for now is the best choice.


When I didn't have this choice, Everything around me was dark, my humor was dark, I didn't wanted to feel anything, I was just existing and doing the things that I have to do as babysit my Niece, clean, etc, But I wasn't enjoying this because my mind was in another place.
Today I see the light, I want to think that GOD send me this light, and I want to hold on to that as long as I can, today I see everything brighter, everything is fun, life is good again, I Still have  LONG way , I still have to get some answers, but I see the light.


Do you see your light every day?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER