My 25 birthday

I have 25 already, I feel like I'm 20, some days I want to come back and change some things, but Another days think that I like my life.


I'm 25 I don't feel or look like a think a 25 years old women should look or act, but I think that nobody feel or act as their age, my older sister is 30 and she said that now is when she is feeling more comfortable with who is she, in her twenty she had a lot of dubs and that how I feel now.

Today, I'm so happy with how I am, I'm happy to spent one more year with my sister and niece, I thanks God to make me who I'm and how I am, I'm thankful to my mother and Dad to raise me how they did.

I have to start enjoying the present and not worry much for the future, for me in complicated, I'm always thinking  about my future, but I will try.

I hope had the best 25 years to come, Happy Birthday to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER