Suitcases

Hello My Friends!!!
Well today I had my First Goodbye reunion, with my college Friends, It wasn't sad, or anything like that, It just was a NICE lunch, talking and having a great time, it was like I wasn't going anywhere and we are going to see us soon again... I have a great time with them, we Talk about our future, my future, Venezuela's future of course, and well pretty much that was it!!

Then I had to ran some errands, for my trip, I brought some shoes for my Niece, I printed some papers, I finally got the Dollars for the trip, and well I'm getting ready for my trip!

This suitcases are been in this bed for two days, and Don't have any  desire to fill them up, I'm excited, happy and very grateful for this opportunity, but I'm also scare, sad, and afraid, when I start to fill them up is the meaning of a new life is waiting for me, an unknown future, and well the Goodbyes.

I'm still crying for V and R, and I don't know how I'm gonna feel saying goodbye to family, my dad, my mom, my sister, my dog and Of course my Stepfather, not to mentions my aunts, uncles, cousins and my Grandma!!, I hope writing help me dealing with all those feelings! It's not gonna be easy, but I know that having my sister and Niece there are going to help me A LOT...

So yes, the Suitcases are there waiting to be fill up, and I know I have to do it, and I WILL, with joy, excitement, hopes, and good wishes!!

For now, I'm full of list, and messiness.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER