A lot of Planning!!

Hello My Friends!!

Right now I Feel like I'm having a deja vu from last year.

Last year by this time, I was so stressed out, about my trip, college and work, I was SOO tired...

This Year is diferent, Yes, I'm Tired and my head is all over the place, but I'm not stressed out.

My Head mainly is on Planing my niece's Birthday party, I'm not alone thanks god, The grandmother of my niece is helping me a lot, and also an Aunt of her, So is not that stressful.

Then is my Trip, Yes, I have my ticket, but this goverment is sooo hideous, and well every two minutes is something new poping up for people who's traveling.

and Then my work, I love my work, it is not stressful at all, but I have to prepare the kids for their new nanny, this is my last week alone with them, next week the other girl is coming and I'm gonna be with her, then my sister is coming, then party, and then trip... 3 busy weeks!!!!

But I'm fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER