Pretty Little Liars

Hello my friends!!!

I just wanted to let you know That I'm fine, today I'm more calm, the country is more calm, even though that the protest continue, but nothing is happen yet. (I wrote this Yesterday morning)

The real thing is I'm trapped at my house I Can't get out, because are protest all over the city, so I have 2 days trapped in here and I'm tired, tomorrow I'm going out, close but out.

I just wanted to talk about my obsession right now, one of the things that makes me REALLY happy: Pretty Little Liars, Yes, a tv show, but it is a show that take me away to another place, my mind to another place, and I love it, at least for an hour I'm happy, excited, or sad depend of the episode hahaa, but I really enjoy watching this show, I have years that I haven't enjoy a tv show like this.

Every episode let me thinking about it, for about two days, and yesterday episode was CRAY, and I love it, I can't wait for next week!!!





It's a show based in some books, I haven't read the books yet, because they are so different from the show, but maybe in Spain I will, My favorite character is Aria, (the girl in the middle) or well she is Lucy Hale and I love her.

even writing this makes me so happy, I can get away from my problems, and my country's problems!!

well that's it!!

I'm going to make an update about Venezuela latter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER