My Kids!! V and R

Hello My friends!!

Today I wanna talk about my Kids, my REAL kids, V and R... (oh men, I don't want to cry)

it's hard to believe that has been a year since I saw them, since I shared my time with them, Since I played with them, since I said I love you to them, I miss them so much!!!

Also I can't believe that I still talk to their mother, she is my friend now, I always ask some kind of advise from her, and she ask me to, I really love our relationship, and I hope that NEVER change.

It's has been a year and I still cry for them, It's true, My wonderful new job HELPED ME to overcome "my lost" but it's still a lost, I knew that, that day would come sooner or later, but it's hard saying good bye and give up to the opportunity to see them again and work with them again, so I Won't say good bye or give up to the oportunity to work with them again.

I LOVE with my whole heart those kids, they are always have a SPECIAL place in my heart, and them are always are going to be my FIRTS KIDS, my Children
I don't know if the remember me, Well I know that they KNOW ME, but I don't know if they remenber the time we spent together, playing, dancing, singing, I hope they do.


And well let's talk about them a little more.

My big boy, he is still the same boy that I left, (her mother told me), he is in 1ºgrade, speaking both lenguage, he is in a Soccer team and I think he doing very well there... he is the same, just bigger.

Now my Princess, I miss this girl so much, she is a big girl now, she is in preeschool, she only likes to talk in English, and she is the same sassy girl that I know, she is in dance class, and she is doing very well there.

I LOVE THIS KIDS, and I hope to be theirs aunt, and be able to visted them at least once a year... that's my goal for my future with them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER