Last Night!!

Last Night I was in my home, I've been here, going anywhere for fear, fear for my life.

So I was In my house around 9 pm and Maduro once again made to all the TV networks to broadcast his Speech, and meanwhile he was calling the peace, the police, National Guard, and people in favor of the government was shooting people who was protesting... It was a long night, it was awful, I think no one died, I'm no sure because all the medias are censored, so our only media of communications is Twitter, I don't know if people died last night!!

But there's two videos where you can see the National Guard shooting to guys... I will posted, so if you are sensitive of those kind of thing please don't watch it...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER