I'm So sad, Fustrated and ANGRY

Gosh I can't believe what happened today, I HATE THIS GOVERNMENT WITH ALL MY HEART.

My sweet, adorable and wonderful  American Family , have to leave the country because our "PRESIDENT" kicked them out.

Story
According to Maduro "our President" my boss altogether with the government of United State were planning a putsch, and that they were offering to the students Visas in change that they go to protest against the Government... Oh my god what stupid thing!!! my boss was in Washington this whole week, and she is the most nicer women/person in the whole world , she didn't deserve this.

We find out at noon and she has to leave the country in less than 24 hours, so I packed the kids clothes and some toys and was SOO sad, This was supposed to be my last week with them, but I never though saying good bye in this situation, also today was the first and last day of the new Nanny, she was in shock, and tragically without job, but she was okay bout that, she was indignant as me.

The girl took it so well, she was happy to going back to America, and my sweet boy thanks god he doesn't know what is going on, IT WAS SO HARD today say good bye, I hope is a SEE YOU LATER.

So, I'm very Angry, as never in my life, and I hope this government get what deserves very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER